Saturday, August 6, 2011

Alabama A&M University

Hello my new neighbors and colleagues!

I am excited to be joining the Alabama A&M University community! My new role is to assist in the development of a formalized online learning program.

I hope to use this blog to communicate more personally and expediently with the members of my new community as well as the global e-learning community at large. Over time, I have found that the lines that at one time categorized my life, roles, and relationships are blurred more and more everyday with the integration of Web technologies into every aspect of our collective living, learning, loving and working. Our work here will prove to anyone who still holds doubt that the Web holds immense power and infinite possibilities for accomplishing all of these things successfully, sometimes all at the same time!

Please be in touch!

Truly,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment