Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Learning Solutions 2013

I'm getting back in the swing between the Thanksgiving holiday, a brief personal leave and the chaos that ensues when exam time is upon us. While I put together my next post, I wanted to let you know that I will be presenting at the Learning Solutions 2013 e-learning conference in Orlando in March and I hope to see you there! Hosted by the e-Learning Guild, the event provides an open highly collaborative learning environment for e-learning professionals from higher education, government and the private sector to come together and share best practice as well as collaborate on emergent online learning solutions.

I will be discussing the course certification system that I designed and how it does double duty for e-learning administrators who manage course development by faculty and/or instructors. In addition to giving us a great cloud-based system for collaboration on the quality control process of individual course development, our course certification system MODELS the hands-on, project-based self- and peer-assessment strategies that we would most love to see our online courses rely upon for assessment of learning outcomes.

Join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment